Friday, January 29, 2010

iditarod


My favorite musher is Lance Mackey, I like him because he is really nice to his dogs and it looks like he has alot of fun when he is out there. I think he is really smart when they are racing in the Iditarod and he sneaks off while Jeff King is sound asleep. I think it's funny when Jeff King wakes up and noone will tell him whats going on and he is getting all mad. Also, I like Bruce Linton, he has to struggle to stay alive, and I think it's cool how he is actually risking his life to race with his dogs. Bruce has diabetes and has to carry around all of his medicene and food with him, if he ever lost his team while he was out there, there would be no way for him to survive. I like DeeDee Jonrowe also, she is so nice to all of her dogs. She is always saying good boys, good boys. I think it's cool how she survived through B-Cancer, and she still goes out there with her dogs and races. There is alot of people out there with soul power, and most of them would rather their dogs be healthy and okay, than winning the race.

9 comments:

  1. I like DeeDee too, she is my favorite musher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lance and Dee Dee are both my favorites. Your right, they are nice to their dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is awesome i also like all those too

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like lance and dee dee to and i liked that part when he sneaked out that was FUNNY!!!!

    ReplyDelete